Process Manager, Built for Business Capabilities
West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Process Manager, Built for Business Capabilities
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our goal is to create one of the nation's great banks, and we have the necessary ingredients: a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, a massive customer franchise, strong analytical capabilities, and great people. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company - and a great place to work.
More specifically, our Small Business CardTeam is looking for an exceptional Process Manager who will drive our Product Operations and Well Managed agenda. This will be inclusive of championing our customer promises by engaging across our Card organization to establish frameworks focused on ensuring those promises are met. You will drive process and operations innovation, execution, and monitoring for the Built for Business team. You will create and modify processes by collaborating with smart and passionate leaders to influence results that have a direct impact on the company's bottom line. You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of process to ensure flawless execution each and every time. You will monitor data trends to measure effectiveness and install necessary benchmarks or thresholds to ensure data integrity.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment and are experts in process improvement. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering flawless execution of process improvement projects.
- Collaborate with our Product team and supporting horizontal partners to enable our strategic outcomes through well-managed processes
- Creating and validating processes
- Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive process improvements aligned with desired customer outcomes while taking advantage of emerging technology capabilities
- Analyzing, identifying, and correcting data issues with systems used or owned by a department
- Providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings
- Support risk management activities including issue identification/resolution, process risk assessments, and control design/testing
- Establish and maintain process artifacts to meet the needs of value chain partners like intent owners, customer service agents, and risk office stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Process management or at least 2 years of experience in Project management
- At least 2 years of experience in Relationship management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Human Resources, Economics
- Master's Degree in Business Management, Process Management, Project Management, Risk Management, Communications, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Lean certification or Six Sigma certification
- At least 5 years of experience in Process management
- At least 5 years of experience in Project management
- At least 5 years of experience in Complex problem solving
- At least 5 years of experience in Relationship management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top