Principle Process Manager
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Principle Process Manager
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients.
As a Principal Process Manager at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time.
The Delivery Transformation Process Team is looking for a Principal Associate level Process Manager to help drive efforts to continuously improve the efficiency and flow of delivery processes and to support adoption of best in class engineering principles and behaviors. You will lead critical features across many different areas, including process management, process improvement (simplification, transparency and automation) and process design and analysis. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your policy/process management, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Leading and owning oversight of specific process improvement work and collaborating with teammates on larger initiatives.
- Partnering with teams across the TECH organization to help support Solutions Delivery processes and controls.
- Supporting and responding to various regulatory and audit requests.
- Partnering with teams to document current state process, identify opportunities to improve and assist with moving teams towards Continuous Delivery goals.
- Designing and producing prototypes for KPIs and other measures of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Driving process improvements aligned with desired customer outcomes.
- Providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings.
- Able to learn and grasp concepts supporting software engineering practices (e.g. automated testing, ATDD, Continuous Delivery, CI/CD, AWS).
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Process Management
- At least 2 years of experience in MS Office
- Process Management LEAN certification or Process Management Six Sigma certification
- 3 years of experience in Process Management
- 3 years of experience in MS Office
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top