Principal Project Management Specialist
Alabang (96050), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Principal Project Management Specialist
- To manage the successful planning, development, administration and execution of projects by identifying project requirements, defining scope and allocating resource (i.e. manpower, technology and capital resources, and scheduling resources).
- To be responsible for building and handling cross-functional teams and forming them into productive, self-directed work groups/streams...·
- Builds a project plan to lay-out timeline, scheduling and resource allocation..·
- In-charge of setting-up project in place by assessing project complexity and scope..·
- Identifies, organizes, and prepares the specific project needs/requirements to accomplish activities..·
- Determines how implementation of project will occur which may involve transition, migration and/or integration of processes, activities, or resources..·
- Coordinates the activities to meet all planning requirements and process controls..·
- Oversees all communications related to the project..·
- Evaluates the quality and timeliness of project milestones achieved;
- Reviews planned vs. actual resources, including budget, manpower, etc...·
- Builds cross functional teams by identifying and assigning project managers on vertical streams and drives the integrated output of these teams :..o
- Manages multiple groups (ie. Digi Ops, Payments, BB Core, BB Payments) under the operations department in project set-up and execution to ensure proper structure and governance is in place..o
- Works closely with line managers in all departments including HR, IT, Compliance and controls to properly identify work scope and work stream..·
- May be assigned / rotated across related sub-functions including but not limited to sub-functions within Operations...·
- All other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time. -
- College graduate..·
- 3 years of relevant working experience in a call center environment..·
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification is an advantage..·
- People management skills, including team formation, collaboration, and influencing..·
- Results orientation with a bias for action, versatility, and adaptability..·
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)...
- NOTE: Please attach your resume for us to proceed with your application...-
- Requisition open under local terms.- Candidates must have appropriate paperwork to work in the Philippines...
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top