Principal Process Manager
Plano 5 (31065), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Principal Process Manager
As a Process Manager (Principal Associate) at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Process Manager Associate will play a key role in delivering processes that impact the company's bottom line. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management best practices.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly. The ability to influence up is key to success in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the field of Process Management.
- Leading and owning oversight of smaller process improvement work and collaborating with teammates on larger initiatives
- Collecting data and information and using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Tracking and resolving process breakdowns
- Understanding customers' needs of the process and driving process improvements
- Developing and maintaining formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- May lead a team and/or direct others on projects
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 2 years process management
- At least 1 year project management
- At least 2 years experience with root cause analysis
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project Management certification
- 1 year of experience in Compliance or Risk Management
- 5 years experience in process management
- 2 years experience with business analysis
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
JyotisanaSenior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top