Principal Process Manager, Business Analytics
West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Principal Process Manager, Business Analytics
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our goal is to create one of the nation's great banks, and we have the necessary ingredients: a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, a massive customer franchise, strong analytical capabilities, and great people. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
As a Principal Process Manager, Business Analytics at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for tracking product performance, analyzing metrics, creating and enhancing processes that continuously improve digital commerce products and deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Process Manager will play a key role in delivering insights that impact the company's bottom line.
- Lead and own the work of the team focused on digital commerce performance, data and analytics
- Create new product dashboards and alerts to monitor product performance
- Collect data and use analytics and reporting to provide transparency to product teams, senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements that drive issue resolution/risk mitigation
- Track and resolve process breakdowns
- Develop the strategy for growing the use data to continuously improve products and reach KPIs
- Lead product performance meetings
- Act as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with customers to achieve desired outcomes by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Work with product managers to understand goals and objectives, and help them to create insights through product performance data
- Guide product managers in developing product projections
- Recommend tagging and tracking strategies for each product
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, professionals who excel in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to change quickly. Influencing others is key to success in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your career in the field of Process Management.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- 3 years of experience in Process management
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Management or Process Management or Project Management or Risk Management or Communications or Computer Science or Information Systems
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification, Compliance Certification or Business Process Management Certification
- 3 years of experience in Business Systems Analysis
- 3 years of experience in Digital Operations
- 1 year of experience with Splunk, ELK/Kibana, Grafana, SQL, Tableau or similar tools
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top