Principal Process Manager
West Creek 3 (12073), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Principal Process Manager
As a Process Manager, Principal Associate at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Process Manager Associate will play a key role in delivering processes that impact the company's bottom line. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management best practices.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly. The ability to influence up is key to success in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the field of Process Management.
- Lead a team to manage the corporate card expense management process and drive process improvement efforts
- Lead and own oversight of smaller process improvement work and collaborating with teammates on larger initiatives
- Collecting data and information and using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Track and resolve process breakdowns
- Understand customers' needs of the process and drive process improvements
- Develop and maintain formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Act as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- At least a High School diploma, GED or Military experience
- At least three years of MS Office experience
- At least one year of Accounting experience or one year of Finance experience
- At least one year of process management experience
- At least one year of people management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project Management certification
- At least one year of experience in Compliance or Risk Management
- At least two years of experience in Process Management
- At least two years of experience in Accounting or Finance
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top