Locations: Sales - TX - Austin, United States of America, Austin, Texas
Principal Associate, Account Manager - Capital One Shopping
Capital One Shopping is looking for a Principal Associate, Account Manager to join the Partnerships Team. You'll be responsible for helping our merchants succeed leveraging Capital One Shopping's suite of solutions. In this client-facing role, you will be a key stakeholder in helping our merchants hit their goals. We're looking for an individual that likes to work in a fast-past, entrepreneurial environment. You'll own your own book of business - experience, knowledge, and relationships in the performance marketing industry is a plus.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with key external stakeholders (merchants, agencies, networks) to help grow and cultivate Capital One Shopping
- Acquire, develop, and launch new partners
- Scaling up new merchants via education and support
- Teach, support, and train agencies and industry partners on COF Shopping
- Leveraging data to optimize and grow your book of business
- Work with Product, Revenue Management, and other key stakeholders to help drive our business
- Drive strategic analysis to support merchant initiatives
- Technical skills (utilizing analytic platforms, APIs, and proprietary tools) are a plus
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a client facing sales or account management role
- 4+ years of affiliate, enterprise sales, perform marketing, and/or account management experience
- Proven track record of managing, selling, and developing relationships with Strategic Merchants
- Experience managing technical integrations
- Strong data, analytical and communication skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this
No agencies please.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).