PowerUp Bar - Productivity Support Engineer
McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
PowerUp Bar - Productivity Support Engineer
Customer support and advocate position for Capital One team members.
Provide support for a fast growing group of team members in multiple divisions. Excellent customer service and engagement is our highest priorities. Heavy focus on laptop support with an even mix of Windows PC's, Macs, and Mobile Devices.
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- A least 1 year of experience with OS X
- At least 1 year of experience with macOS – El Capitan or earlier operating system
- At least 1 year of experience with system image deployment, maintenance, software and system testing, encryption and security tools (McAfee and FileVault)
- At least 1 year of experience with Windows - 7 or earlier operating system
- At least 1 year of experience with support and administration to include remote administration, end user support and interaction with other support groups including executive support
- At least 1 year experience with productivity tools running on Mac's and PCs to include MS Office and Lync
- At least 1 year experience with platform management and integration (JAMF Casper Suite, SCCM)
- At least 1 year experience with ticketing and traffic reporting tools (Zendesk or HPSM)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science
- 1+ years of experience with Active Directory services integration
- 1+ years of experience with defining, implementing, and leveraging process (change, incident, problem) management functions
- IT certification
- 1+ years of experience with virtualization technologies to include VMWare tools (Fusion, ESX)
- 1+ years of experience with Active Directory
- 1+ years of experience with automation and scripting
- 1+ years of Software Development experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top