Portfolio Analyst II
Bethesda Metro Center (17049), United States of America, Bethesda, Maryland
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Portfolio Analyst II
At Capital One, we are looking for an analyst to support the day to day management of assigned commercial loan portfolio and affiliated bank relationships. The Portfolio Analyst is expected to work closely with portfolio management leadership and other departments including Loan Operations and Treasury Management. The Portfolio Analyst will serve as the primary day to day contact with Capital One Commercial Bank clients and will assist in the processing of loan documentation including financial reporting, borrowing requests and collateral information. The Portfolio Analysts track, analyze and report on Borrower account data.
- Process loan transactions timely and without error.
- Ensure data integrity of information in the Capital One commercial loan systems. Monitor and enforce ongoing Borrower compliance with all loan terms and documentation.
- Facilitate internal and external credit reporting.
- Assist in tracking financial and collateral performance of the Borrower through monitoring trends, key economic indicators and industry specific data.
- Communicate with senior management as to the performance of the portfolio.
- Understand and promote bank products.
- Maintain and promote client relationships.
- Assist Portfolio Manager with documentation and analysis for diligence, annual reviews and credit approval memos, as needed.
- Foster an open dialogue and strong working relationship with Loan Operations and Treasury Management.
- Understand and employ all policies and procedures of the Bank. Remain up-to-date on all bank compliance regulatory policies and procedures and on all pending and proposed regulatory changes affecting bank compliance.
-Bachelor Degree or military experience
-At least 1 year of commercial finance experience
-Ability to communicate in a concise and clear manner with clients, peers and fellow associates.
-Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
-Proficiency in the input/output of commercial loan systems.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top