NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
We are seeking a technically savvy engineer to support the busy Capital One trade floor. You will play an integral role on the trade floor supporting traders across multiple applications, IPC Turret phone issues, software installations, multi-monitor setups, and provide general training and guidance. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of world class training and mentorship from senior engineers and leaders to grow your skills for advancement within the Capital One organization.
- Provide day to day deskside support for the Trade Desk in NY and remote support for New Orleans
- Serve as the primary technical contact for COS, Commodities, FX and Derivatives Traders
- Provide applications support for over 25 applications
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders to ensure timely resolutions to any issues reported
- Collaborate with internal support teams and vendors to monitor the status of ongoing technical issues and expedite resolution
- Perform System team related duties and assist in project activity as required
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of end-user support experience
- At least 3 years of experience with account resets and lockouts
- At least 3 years of experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting internal software applications
- At least 3 years of Level 1 application troubleshooting experience
- Trading floor experience
- Troubleshooting proprietary applications
- Knowledge of Bloomberg
- Knowledge of IPC Turret phones
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top