PCI Operations Manager
7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
PCI Operations Manager
Cyber Assurance is seeking a Manager to provide operations support within the Cybersecurity Assurance Payment Card Industry (PCI) Center of Excellence (COE). The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated professional with excellent cyber best-practices, process management, and communication skills. The candidate will be detail-oriented and results focused, and will have a proven record of managing high profile projects.
- Development of Archer reporting - writing queries to support report generation. Maintain Archer assessment module regarding Role assignments, Troubleshooting, Training
- Development and ongoing support of tools developed to support enterprise assessment processes including training the user community in the use of these tools
- Support in our migration to Service Now
- Monitoring and triaging of tools used to support inbound enterprise communication channels (PCI Mailbox, Slack and other channels)
- Development of PCI and other compliance awareness training with potential for updating content in the Information Security Training module, building out new training videos focused on various compliance requirements, partnering with Capital One University/Tech College in content design and audience.
- Managing overall assessment, compliance and remediation reporting processes including management of cloud IS Exceptions
- Outbound communication management including managing our Pulse site, drafting newsletters, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- At least 5 years of technical integration and application development experience
- 1+ year experience working in the financial services industry
- 1+ year of experience utilizing GRC solutions
- 1+ year of experience developing Archer reports
- 1+ year of experience with Service Now's cloud platform
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top