Master System Integrator, Finance Tech
West Creek 3 (12073), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Master System Integrator, Finance Tech
Capital One Financial Services is looking for aManager,Master System Integrator to become a key member of our Finance Technology Team
In this role, you'll use your experience to help move the Finance Technology team forward with our Technology agenda by managing the systems that support our Finance business partners. You will provide a full-spectrum of technology services from: data integration across the organization, hands-on development of Finance applications / software, and implementing new technology solutions that drive the capabilities within our domains towards end-state architecture.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software and data engineering practices
- Collaborate with Agile teams in the Software Delivery Lifecycle: planning, development, and implementation of technical solutions
- Provide technical guidance and consult on new business-requested initiatives
- Collaborate with other Tech platforms and partners to engineer a cohesive, and well-integrated systems / data flow architecture
- Create Technical Design Documents that capture: Impact, FitGap and Scalability analyses, design decisions, system architecture / context diagrams and flowcharts, Source to Target Mappings (STTM), Extract Transform Load (ETL) approach, etc
- Create, execute and document system test scenarios / test cases
- Support and perform QA testing, and oversee successful implementation into Production
- Enforce existing Tech process guidelines, and ensure adherence
- Participate in peer design & code reviews
- Oversee the work of, and mentor junior developers
- Drive current platforms towards end-state architecture, tools and technologies
- Innovate via process improvements and enhancements, with focus on Continuous Improvement / Continuous Development (CI/CD)
GL, Reconciliation, system integrator, COTS, Fiserv Frontier ReconPlus, Agile, Scrum, Cloud, AWS, Scala, Ab Initio, ETL, Data Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software development for Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software
- At least 5 years of experience in data ETL & lineage, data engineering and or or systems integration
- At least 5 years of experience delivering projects involving 10 or more team members
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Architect certification or Developer certification
- 3+ years prior experience with Financial Systems
- 3+ years prior experience with Fiserv Frontier ReconPlus
- 3+ years prior experience with Production support
- 3+ years prior experience in Spark Scala, Ab Initio, Java and or or similar coding language
- 3+ years prior experience in Python, Perl and / or similar scripting language
- 3+ years prior experience in Cloud-supported data formats (JSON, Parquet, Avro)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top