Master Agile Coach
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Master Agile Coach
Master Agile coaches are catalyst leaders that promote Agile leadership practices throughout all levels of organizations.
- Assesses organizational Agile maturity via surveys, metrics, observations, interviews
- Partners with different levels (through VP) to drive opportunities for value delivery acceleration across the organization and within the trains/teams as needed
- Successfully executes on any relevant offerings: (training/custom workshops, coaching, mentoring, value stream analysis)
- Establishes connections to Communities of Practice and/or other lines-of-business
- Shares Industry Trends
- Enables sustainable cultural change
- Dependency management and Systems Thinking
- Coach teams within the organization in various Agile maturity states - beyond transition from waterfall
- Builds a high-performing team of motivated associates by consistently demonstrating important core leadership elements
- Serves as a champion of inclusion and creates a safe environment for associates to bring their whole selves to work every day
- Challenges and supports associates to reach new heights
- Challenges self to be the best leader and coach you can be
- Provides a clear vision and drives toward results with the right level of accountability
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 4 years' experience in an Agile role in software and technical Delivery
- At least 2 years of experience in People Management
- At least 2 years' of experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
- 4 years' of experience as Scrum Master/RTE/Agile Lead
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) or Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification or SAFe certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top