Manager, SEM Media Operations
McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager, SEM Media Operations
TheMedia Operations Manager will be responsible for managing SEM (Paid Search) activities such as keyword strategy, new campaign or test launches, process improvements, and Ad ranking optimization across all major search networks. The position will manage all facets of SEM Campaign execution and oversee operational assistance as it becomes available. The Media Operations Manager will be the expert in the Google/Bing/Kenshoo and any other relevant platforms and will stay in-tune with all platform updates and best practices.
- Monitor paid search trends and investigate irregularities in performance to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Develop and execute intent/testing, e.g., A/B or multivariate tests, for key SEM performance levers such as ad copy and landing pages
- Manage SEM Bidding/Search Platforms (Kenshoo, AdWords and Bing)
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keywords
- Know and keep up-to-date on all available market and internal customer information to manage efficient media campaignsin Paid Search
- Co-ordinate with several internal teams including Compliance, Customer Experience, Analytics, Data etc.
- "Self-starter", strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workloads, and fast learner of new SEM technology tools
- Experience with Tag Management systems
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions, and online customer acquisition
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- At least 5 years of SEM experience, including experience with planning and implementing successful SEM strategies
- At least 5 years experience managing multi-million dollarSEM campaigns
- GoogleAdwordsCertification orBingAdcenterCertified
- Bachelor's Degree
- Masters in Business Administration
- 5 years SEM related experience with high volume and media budgets
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top