Alabang 2 (96051), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
To effectively manage the performance of the Recruiting function and team by handling end-to-end recruiting process for the site (from demand management, sourcing, hiring, and onboarding).
1. Facilitates Recruiting Operations
- Monitors the end-to-end recruiting process by ensuring that recruiters implement standardized processes and correctly and consistently to meet hiring needs
- Recommend improvements that align with the business requirements
- Analyzes staffing requirements data and prepares presentations for weekly team meetings, MBR, and for recruiting analysis purposes to ensure plans and implemented sourcing strategies support ramp fulfillment
- Monitors recruiting financials by comparing actual cost versus budget from the Recruiting Budget Projection
- Decides on effective sourcing strategies for the site (e.g. job fairs, online sourcing, employee referral program, etc).
2. Establish and Maintain Relationships with Stakeholders
- Partners with Line of business (LOB) leaders to understand business requirements for demand management and profiling of candidates
- Coordinates with Procurement and external vendors in sourcing out 3rd party providers to support recruiting process and sourcing
- Maintains employment sourcing contacts such as industry, association membership, trade groups and employees
- Coordinates with US counterparts on support to address technical and assessment vendor provider concerns
- Coordinates with Finance for accruals and monthly expenses
3. People Management
- Ensures individual and team productivity targets are achieved through periodic reviews and adjustments, as needed
- Provides individual career development coaching to team, including relay of feedback, support for continuing education training, as well as manifestation of desired competencies, behavior, and values
4. All other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of Psychology, Behavior Sciences, Management or Human Resources Management
- 10 years of recruiting experience with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity. Internal certification for behavior and skills assessment
- Good judgment, decision making and analytical skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good presentation skills
- Willing to work in a mid shift schedule
- Willing to work in Alabang
Back to top