Manager - Product Owner
West Creek 7 (12077), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager - Product Owner
At Capital One, we think big and do big things. We were the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of credit card products, and we have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today we are a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand all in one that reaches tens of millions of consumers. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers great experiences for our customers.
The Spring Product team is building a digital product experience that brings best-in-class merchant discounts to small-to-medium sized businesses in the US. Built and driven by data science algorithms, the website aims to combine surgical presentment of merchant discounts in a compelling and UX friendly way to help customers achieve savings without having to invest time and effort researching competitive pricing.
The Manager - Product Owner role will involve active management of the Tech agile team in our functional lane.
- Develop and maintain a product strategy, vision and roadmap aligned with overall business strategy
- Specify objectives for current and future products
- Lead multiple teams, ensuring alignment of iterative, incremental development across multiple work streams and functional areas
- Effectively collaborate to ensure prioritization of new features, maintenance and non-functional requirements
- Develop and maintain executive reporting, removing impediments as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in digital product management
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 6 years of experience building digital products
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top