Manager, Product Management
West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager, Product Management
Product Manager, Agent Experience
If you are interested in solving how we handle one of our most critical and loyalty building customer experiences, we want you!
Our Customer Channels Product and Platform team is selectively recruiting a forward-thinking Digital Product Manager to focus on our servicing agent capabilities with a deep focus on our customers, our associates who help them, technology and data.
We look for people who obsess over creating great experiences and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment driven by both analysis and creativity. You are a strong Product leader who is selfless and invests in the success of your peers, managers and customers with a deep understanding of products, analytics, technology and operations.
As Product Manager, you'll lead cross-functional teams of product owners, designers, engineers, and business analysts who share your passion and drive for solving human and business problems with technology and data. In this role, you will:
- Have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
- Develop new applications and platforms that underpin our customer experience in our agent channel
- Drive vision and strategy by leading product/tech discussions and developing business intent, platform roadmaps, and Card customer experiences
- Drive product objectives with business cases, product success metrics, design thinking, customer feedback, market research, marketing strategy and competitive analysis
- You should have knowledge of and passion for emerging technologies (AI, Machine Learning, NLP, RPA, API's, Big Data, Native UI's) and how they are used to empower business and technology to deliver great products.
- Ground assumptions in human centered design with a natural empathy for customers
- Lead the design and build of new automation and machine learning solutions that simplify processes for clients and associates.
- Stay abreast of new AI technologies that are driving business process simplification across the industry and be the leader in driving that change by partnering and piloting across various business areas.
- Partner with the Technology team to bring Product Vision to life and inspire the team by driving design thinking mindset for Product Owners, developers and designers.
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies will be critical
- Previous experience with startups and or fintechs is helpful
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years experience in digital product management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top