Manager- Process Manager
McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager- Process Manager
Manager, Process Management - Enterprise Data Management
As a Process Manager in Enterprise Data Management, you will assist the data management team in the creation, monitoring, and improvement of data management processes while collaborating with passionate leaders to influence departmental results. You will monitor process outcomes and trends to measure effectiveness. You will also educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of processes to ensure consistent process execution.
We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, process professional who excels in a team environment and is an expert in process improvement. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the department at multiple levels. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role.
Responsibilities of this role may include:
- Supporting the creation, validation, and documentation of data management processes
- Performing quality assurance and reporting on the effectiveness of established data management processes
- Executing on select processes key to the success of the EDM organization
- Driving process improvements aligned with desired customer outcomes from conception to implementation
- Developing and delivering process management training to department resources
- Providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing the department
- Support creation of executive presentations, reports and analyses
- Support development and maintenance of internal procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of Process Management experience
- Lean/Six Sigma, BPM, or other process management certification
- Master's Degree in Process Management or related business field
- At least 5 years of experience in Process Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Governance
- At least 5 years of experience in Risk Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top