Manager, Process Management
201 Third Street (61049), United States of America, San Francisco, California
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager, Process Management
We are seeking a highly-talented associate to support associate culture and engagement functions within the Horizon Tech Chief of Staff organization. To help you determine if our role has your name written all over it, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
- Are you a strategic thinker who can also nail execution?
- Are you an individual of many talents, able to navigate easily between communications, event and project planning, staffing, analysis, and technology?
- Is masterfully juggling multiple priorities and changing direction on a dime just another Monday for you?
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems and driving action across the organization?
- Do you believe it takes a village to do great things?
- Do you have a gift for building strong relationships with people with diverse styles across levels and functions?
- Do you have an insatiable curiosity and desire to learn new things?
- Is having fun while you work a given?
If you answered an enthusiastic yes to each of the above and are excited just thinking about the prospect of working on a team like ours, we want to talk to you.
This role will be responsible for managing the associate experience across multiple vectors. Our team is geographically dispersed, with large hubs in Richmond, McLean and San Francisco, and some travel will be required. Based in SF, the role will have both a Horizon Tech focus (50%) as well as specific scope around the SF site (50%) and creating a strong Capital One culture on the West Coast for all associates in a variety of organizations. The ability to work across teams and locations with strong communication skills will be key.
- Facilitate a monthly forum of leaders in SF to ensure cross functional leadership engagement, and manage program of workstreams that result
- Execute communication strategy for Horizon Tech and SF
- All Hands meetings, associate recognition programs, web presence, newsletter, SF speaker series
- Create and maintain onboarding program for new associates in Horizon Tech
- Work closely with Community Affairs and other horizontal groups as needed to provide opportunities for associates to engage with one another and the community
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
At least 2 years of experience with project management or agile delivery
- At least 2 years of experience with process management
- 2+ years of experience in internal or corporate communications
- 1+ years of experience with technology concepts and methodologies
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top