Manager, Private Banking
McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager, Private Banking
The Private Banker develops a network of clients and establishes full service banking relationships.In conjunction with a relationship banker develops a comprehensive plan for each client.Develops, retains and expands banking relationships by developing new business from (including but not limited to) existing clients and prospects, including deposit accounts, trust accounts and cash management services.Serving the Bank's best interests by continually increasing profitability through balance and loan growth while mitigating risk.Responsible for seeking out and seizing opportunities in unique markets.Loan opportunities are referred to the proper channel.
- Develop own network of clients as the relationship manager through development of new client relationships from internal and external referrals, outside calling efforts, and general networking with centers of influence.
- Retain, and expand banking relationships with clients by profiling and tailoring financial solutions to satisfy specific client needs in order to meet established individual and team goals.Ensures superior customer service levels are maintained while striving to secure entire non-credit relationship.Ultimately responsible for a book of deposit business 0-300 MM.
- Client Servicing:Provide quality, personalized service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.Utilize technology resources to complete required client files, documentation, and other administrative work.
- Adhere to and enforce Banking regulations and Bank policies and procedures to mitigate risk and fraudulent activities.Educate and train staff on changes to regulations and policies as they occur.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of markets and market changes.Flexibility to react accordingly.
- May manage internal and/or external resources
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 3 years' experience working in Commercial, Retail, or Private Banking
- 5+ years of experience working in Commercial, Retail, or Private Banking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top