Manager, Conversational AI Product Management
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager, Conversational AI Product Management
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, we measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
Eno is Capital One's AI-powered intelligent assistant that looks out for you and your money. Eno works 24/7 to help you protect your money, shop safer online, and manage your Capital One accounts. We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building great customer experiences in a conversational interface to lead the development of Eno's dialogue management capabilities.
A successful candidate will be able to leverage user and market research, industry best practices and design thinking methodologies to inform the team roadmap. You should be exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about translating customer needs into a conversational experience. You can demonstrate success with new product development using both quantitative and qualitative measurement methods. You are resourceful, analytical, self-motivating and have great attention to detail.
- Establish and execute a customer and business focused strategy for dialogue management in a natural language chatbot
- Define and execute on a product roadmap focused on evolving dialogue management and scaling the platform
- Define and lead customer research to understand how our intelligent assistants can help customers achieve their goals through an AI-driven, natural language dialogue in a chatbot
- Collaborate with product and design teams to define the implementation of new use cases in a natural language conversation
- Closely collaborate with technology, design, marketing, and business unit leaders to define and prioritize roadmaps
- Lead product development within an agile environment, specifically documenting user stories, acceptance criteria, experience design, and AI training
- Develop and communicate best practices for AI-driven customer experiences
- Learn, understand and help with product presentations for line of business partners and leadership
- A passion for getting your hands dirty by using products as an early adopter, testing prototypes and digging into user research
- Strong attention to detail, combined with an ability to see and explain the big picture
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing customer-facing products powered by machine learning and AI
- Ability to work with the tech team to clearly define user focused features
- Strong execution skills. You should be able to plan and organize a project and lead it towards completion
- Ability to work independently with directional guidance from leadership
- An ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
- Experience with agile product management
- Experience developing products with a customer-first, design thinking approach
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership and tailoring to multiple audiences
- Strong business acumen and ability to steer roadmap to measurable outcomes for both customers and the business
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, establish frameworks, and assess opportunities with hard data
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Product Management
- At least 3 years of experience developing digital products using Agile methodology
- 1+ years in AI product management
- 2+ years in Digital Software Product Development
- 1+ year experience managing digital products reaching a scaled audience
- 1+ year experience in Enterprise Software Development
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top