Manager, Change Management
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager, Change Management
As a Change Management Leader in the Data Ethics and Privacy Office, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for building change management and readiness expertise within and beyond immediate team and applying change management practices to a wide variety of organizational change efforts throughout the organization. You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of change management practices to ensure effective execution of change each and every time.
A successful candidate will have proven experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. Very strong influencing and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional communication skills at all levels and building win-win partnerships with multiple stakeholders are also default essentials for this role.
- Promote data ethics and privacy culture and awareness across Capital One.
- Understand and embed Change Management methodologies and standardize best practices into DEPO operations.
- Lead change control efforts at the process level to ensure impacts are appropriately assessed, documented and implemented and drive business engagement through effective communication and training management.
- Work with project and product teams for strategic programs / initiatives, to integrate the change management tools to develop processes that track progress, identify and address change issues and provide updates to senior leadership regarding overall project plans.
- Partner with change initiators (product and project teams) to understand critical business requirements and change impact.
- Managing projects from inception to delivery, creating and managing against detailed project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Utilize metrics to monitor adoption and effectiveness, to identify resistance, performance gaps, and develop action plans.
- Provide customer service and training to internal customers on specific processes the team manages; may deliver presentations, including up to the executive level.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Change Management
- At least 1 year of experience in People Management
- 1+ years of experience as an Instructional Designer
- Change management certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top