West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Are you interested in joining a team of best-in-class learning leaders whose mission is to enable game-changing business results by providing programs and solutions that unleash greatness in our associates?
Here at Capital One we value a culture of continuous learning, and we incorporate both competency development as well as job specific training to set our associates up for success. If you have a passion for inspiring and developing associates to maximize their potential and want to be part of a winning team, then look no further!
The ideal candidate should exhibit strong influencing and communication skills and have the ability to facilitate strong partnerships across all stakeholders.
Do you want to work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where your contributions are recognized, successes are elevated and effort is rewarded? Capital One provides a fast paced, dynamic environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance that others will desire. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company - and one of the best companies to work for.
This role is key to the on boarding of new contact center agents to Capital One Card. Expectations of the learning leader that is hired for this role are the following:
- Works with clients to determine skill/knowledge needs and determine most appropriate learning solution.
- Influences and drives learning recommendations to implementation.
- Determines scope, schedule and resource requirements for development of learning solutions.
- Leads a team of people that handles design and develop of learning solutions.
- Oversees development of New Hire learning solution projects for Card Channels front line agents.
- Ensures successful delivery of learning solutions for project roll-out.
- Ensures successful hand-off to training delivery team for execution in brick and mortar or virtual classrooms.
- Enhances department processes and methods of delivering training/ learning plans to Card Channels front line contact center agents.
- Client consulting - creating learning agendas based on needs assessment
- Oversight of design and development of training content
- Project/Process management and implementation (could include learning vendor interaction)
- Tracking/Reporting/Evaluation of training
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent or Military experience
- 1 year experience in learning and development
- 2 years experience in people management
- 1 year experience in client consulting
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 - 3 years experience in Training Design, Development, and Facilitation; Client consulting; Project Management; Training evaluation practices
- 3+ year in people management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top