Lead Process Manager
Nottingham Trent House (95002), United Kingdom, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Lead Process Manager
The Process Management Team has recently been brought together and so you will be joining at an exciting time with the opportunity to influence the direction of the work and how we do things.
You will take responsibility for one or more Operations processes and ensure the processes are working as they should.
You will focus on streamlining processes to reduce waste and digitising processes to achieve error free results and improved customer experience.
This role is a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Working within a business built on rigorous data, insight and effective risk management, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of process managers, and key process support personnel, to run the day-to-day service of one or more key business processes
- Collaborating with process owners and various teams in different locations to develop and execute effective processes
- Supporting projects by partnering with technology, other teams, and vendors to ensure processes are built to be effective and efficient and focus on key business objectives
- Identifying operational breakdowns and inefficiencies to drive action to streamline and simplify existing processes
- Analysing and improve existing processes to ensure consistently great customer outcomes
- Ensuring that processes are in compliance with enterprise standards and regulations
- Maintaining knowledge of operational procedures and ensure documentation is relevant and updated
- Performing quality assurance routines on existing processes
- Responding quickly to rapidly changing market conditions and improve business processes by eliminating defects and enhancing quality while achieving and maintaining optimal levels of process performance
- Reviewing the process from beginning to end, through the eye of the business, customers and other key stakeholders, and introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals
- Understanding how the process sits within the broader process ecosystem, and influencing up and downstream processes to make the end to end process journey
What we expect to see
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt
- Experience of decision making and problem solving
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity
Capital One is committed to diversity in the workplace.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Back to top