Lead Integration Engineer
7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Lead Integration Engineer
Capital One ("What's in your wallet?") the technology company that delivers outstanding customer experiences and ultra-cool financial products is seeking a Lead Integration Engineer to support our enhanced network tooling and security constructs with integrations and programmatic integrations. We love to automate, write code, and persistent in incremental improvements through an organization wide Agile delivery methodology. If working with extraordinary talent in a fast paced, always improving, and highly collaborative environment sounds intriguing, then you should apply now!
As a Capital One Lead Integration Engineer in the Data Network team, you will work with talented Network Architecture, Engineering and Operations teams to ensure network tool leverage modern API integrations have uniform data. You will support automation of AWS deployments within the network tooling environment. You will write automation to reduce or outright eliminate the need for manual day to day administration, perform research as the foundation for leadership's decision on the platform's roadmap, and work closely with stakeholders and vendors.
- Integrate with CI/CD pipelines using Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Python, and Bash to support the team's AWS multi-region/multi-AZ deployed production systems
- Support initiatives to automate CMDB updates via API
- Establish monitoring for the health of all API integrations and CI/CD pipeline
- Introduce new ideas and technologies so that we can stay on the cutting edge
- Assist with production support issues when they arise
- Clearly communicate technical information to both developers and business stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in all technical aspects of Network Management toolsets in a multi-vendor, multiple networking technology environment
- At least 4 years of experience writing Python or Java
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS
- At least 2 years of experience with programmatic interactions between toolsets with a variety of APIs
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Networking, Programming, or IT focused discipline
- 3+ years of experience as a technical lead in a Large Enterprise network
- 2+ years of experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- 1+ years of experience with Artifactory or Nexus
- 1+ years of experience with Docker
- 1+ years of experience with GitHub
- 1+ years of experience with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including REST and SOAP implementations.
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top