IT Quality Specialist
Alabang (96050), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
IT Quality Specialist
- Resolves assigned tickets / workorders within defined SLA and ensure that ticket is classified as per standard and resolution is documented clearly
- Performs activities for seamless installation, move or change as required by Ticket / work order or a project.
- Hands and feet for projects and network support
- Properly documents and escalates issues to Sr. Associate / Principal Associate
- May be assigned / rotated across other related sub-functions in IT.
- Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Flexible with all shifts as we provide support 24/7.
- Lead team on shift to ensure support is being provided to customers.
- Ensures that assigned tickets are properly attended and resolved.
- Updates kiosk machines with mandatory patches on a timely manner.
- Tests and provide results for new packages or patches as required.
- Supports end-user smartphones (IOS, Android)
- Ensure regular tech learning sessions are conducted to the teams and/or users
- Provide 2nd level support for network and servers
- Escalate network issues/incidents to ENOS
- Escalate issues to vendors for support
- Assist in the planning and execution of enterprise/site-wide rollouts and project transitions
- Ensure that documentation for project transitions to BAU
- Ensure local systems are properly patched and running smoothly.
- Evaluate and test any new software, applications, hardware, and systems which may or may not be part of a project
Mobility & Asset Management
- Perform, track, and maintain Work Order and IR tickets relative to any IT asset issuance, movement, request, etc.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of IT asset lifecycle which includes acquisition, delivery, disposal, etc.
- Create, updates, and maintains the accuracy of all IT Asset records.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation for compliance requirements are properly endorsed and filed.
- Provision, track, monitor, and ensure that mobility assets are compliant.
- Track, update, and drive closure of audit findings related to Tech processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Tech processes are properly documented and followed.
- Create, updates, and maintains the accuracy of documented Tech processes.
- Analyze reports and metrics on Tech tasks such as incident tickets, request tickets, etc.
- Conduct and document service reviews based on Tech metrics.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top