Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
This team serves as the advocate for Home Loans associates by supporting, escalating and ensuring timely remediation of Technology issues. This highly extroverted resource will report directly to the Service Management Director and will be co-located in Plano, TX alongside HL Sales, Originations, Servicing and Default Operations Associates.
- Ensure alignment of iConcierge function with Financial Services and home Loans TECH leadership objectives
- Ensure superior customer service through day to day iConcierge team execution
- Serve as incident escalation point to users and ensure partner TECH teams diagnose and resolve low severity incidents in a timely, effective manner
- Effectively diagnose and provide 'hands-on-keyboard' remediation of certain incidents
- Regularly review Level 1 Help Files and provide effective updates to enable greater first-call-resolution by Help Desk agents
- Promote the incident resolution process to business partners to ensure TECH issues are tracked to allow the process to address impacts in a timely manner
- Analyze technology issues within the business and partner with TECH teams to ensure root cause remediation
- Design and regularly provide iConcierge metrics; derive meaningful insights and action plans to improve technology services and user experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years' experience in Citrix OR at least 2 years' experience with VPN OR at least 2 years' experience with Avaya OR at least 2 years' experience with Help Desk OR at least 2 years' experience with Access Management.
- ITIL certified
- 2 + years' experience leading teams
- 2+ years' experience with troubleshooting
- 2+ years' experience with Hands-on development experience in Object Oriented programming languages/scripting
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top