IAM Process Analyst
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
IAM Process Analyst
As an IAM Process Analyst at Capital One, you'd have responsible for successful delivery and management of the current and future Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and technologies. We are looking for a results-oriented IAM Process Analyst who will be responsible for owning and delivering successful Access certification/review cycles. You will work within an established team to own and manage the access certifications process. This role will be responsible for creating and executing access certifications throughout the year, the certifications include user access reviews, role reviews, mover access review, application owner's reviews etc. you will be working to ensure the data in the reviews is accurate as you will be responsible for a SOX process.
As an IAM Process Analyst, you will serve as an escalation point for questions and urgent matters internal and external to the team and be responsible for identifying root cause of issues to ensure future interactions are improved. You will apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You'll team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. To top it off, you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
A common day in this role would include working in an Agile environment, working on stories and a high performing Agile Delivery team.
- Planning and execution of Access review cycles
- Manage customer experience
- Work with data and reports to ensure data accuracy
- Ensure team is supporting enterprise-wide compliance initiatives by complying with control requirements and standards when fulfilling requests
- Effectively manage priorities, communicate progress and raise impediments as needed
- Develop a full understanding of the processes and procedures in scope by the team in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Successfully deliver on all Key Performance Indicators
- Challenge existing processes to be better
- Use your analytical, multitasking, and problem solving skills to take the initiative, strategize, and deliver
- Use knowledge of processes and procedures to identify and implement ways to make improvements within the team
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year of Process Management experience
- At least 2 years of managing technology and SOX related processes
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- Experience writing SQL queries and performing root cause analysis
- 1+ year of experience in Identity and Access Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years' experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box to solve challenging problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to translate "tech talk" into "user friendly" terms
- 1+ years' experience working in an Agile-focused team
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top