Growth Marketing Manager
NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Growth Marketing Manager
We are seeking an innovative Growth Marketing Manager who manages initiatives that will drive growth and customer acquisition to support Commercial Marketing. In this role, you will help define strategies aligned with Commercial Marketing's growth objectives, identify test & learn acquisition opportunities, and engage with partner teams to plan, execute, and track initiatives. Your responsibilities, among others, will include building data-backed business cases, project management, and development of high-quality materials and collateral for partner engagement. The optimal candidate is willing to take risks, learns quickly, takes initiative, displays an analytical mindset, communicates exceptionally well, and works collaboratively with all team members.
You will be charged with identifying appropriate growth channels and scaling. The ideal hire is obsessed with data and continuously experimenting. Your work will have a great impact on the brand, marketing, and customer experience. This is a remarkable opportunity to help shape Commercial Marketing's direction and strategic value to Capital One.
If you like solving hard problems, have deep experience evaluating acquisition and growth opportunities, enjoy implementing innovative solutions, are excited to join an organization focused on changing Marketing's role in a B2B organization, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution, and optimization across our Commercial Banking verticals
- Build and lead a growth strategy across varying channels, including SEO, SEM, Events, direct mail, email marketing, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Allocate spending across channels and manage a budget
- Prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use
- Convert insights into action- see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Lead implementation and analyze holistic campaign performance; closely monitor data and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Foster a rigorous test-and-learn methodology/environment to achieve desired results
- Conduct regular analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient segments of the funnel, find opportunities, and run experiments that drive sustainable and profitable growth
- Assist with any offline customer acquisition experiments and track metrics
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of acquisition or growth marketing experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing projects
- At least 1 year of experience with B2B or commercial bank marketing experience
- Master's degree
- At least 1 year of direct management experience
- At least 5 years of acquisition or growth experience
- At least 4 years of experience managing projects
- At least 3 years of experience with B2B or commercial bank marketing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills who can create and deliver sharp presentations
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders at all levels within the organization
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top