Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Governance Liaison, Financial Services Technology Governance Reporting
The Financial Services Technology team is looking for a Governance Liaison to continue to grow and mature Governance Reporting. We’re looking for a seasoned professional who understands the challenges leaders face in running their organizations and can drive and influence positive change.
As part of our team, what will you do? You will apply your analytical, leadership, process improvement, and operational skills to help the company identify trends, risks and opportunities to major company challenges. You will actively work with leaders to help them cover any blind spots in keeping their business well managed.
You will be participating in creating the vision of the next generation of command center reporting utilizing the latest technologies. You will work in a fast-paced environment, with a skilled team consisting of quality engineers, process improvement specialists and technology leaders across multiple business units. You will be responsible for creating and providing analysis with current, accurate and timely data updates; while influencing decision-makers based on trends, insights and potential impediments.
- Work with and influence a cross-functional, multi-leveled group of stakeholders and accountable executives to deliver positive outcomes
- Perform risk assessments, synthesizing staffing forecasts, and designing performance metrics and reinforce controls to mitigate risks.
- Provide insight analytics into the operations if the business
- Improve our command center reporting and create compelling customer experiences.
- Create governance reports using a variety of tools and methods
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in process management
- At least 2 years of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters degree in Information Technology Management
- 2+ years of experience in managing cross-functional team members
- 2+ years of experience in organizational development and performance
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 5+ years process management and design
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Director, Digital Product Marketing
Mazen is transforming the financial industry, one groundbreaking product at a time. By applying imaginative marketing techniques, Mazen shines the spotlight on Capital One’s most impactful financial technologies.
Back to top