Field Examiner I
Plaza Of Americas (31012), United States of America, Dallas, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Field Examiner I
Performs examinations on the books, records and operations of Capital One's existing customers. Assists in assessing the customer's financial position, the adequacy and quality of the collateral and compliance with loan agreements. Makes recommendations, assists in establishing advance rates and assists in preparing a detailed report of examination findings for distribution to loan offices, credit administration and management. Extensive travel will be required (60-75% of the time).
- Assist in the examinations on the books, records and operations of the prospective customers.
- Assists in analysis of cash, accounts receivable, inventory, fixed assets, accounts payable, taxes and other general ledger accounts.
- Assists in evaluating the customer operational procedures and reporting requirements to ensure that the information being reported to the bank is properly stated.
- Assists in identifying and evaluating problem areas and making recommendations to clear deficiencies.
- Performs exams on existing customers.
- 60 to 75% Travel Required. Monday-Wednesday travel for client engagement as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Bachelor's Degree in Business or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Back to top