Alabang (96050), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
The Admin Support Assistant will perform general office support and clerical duties following established procedures and detailed instructions in the assigned function.
1. Provides secretarial support to the function, including handling of meeting and events schedule, and processing of travel and expense report.
2. Coordinates travel and major meeting schedules for the Director and/or the function by preparing itineraries and liaises with Shared Services for hotel, airline, and ground transportation arrangements, as well as on and off-site venue/logistics requirements. Must be able to provide complex calendar and meeting support for assigned managers and teams.
3. Establishes and maintains record-keeping systems, especially for confidential files such as legal documents, personnel files, and meeting documentation.
4. Performs other administrative responsibilities such as coordination for functional on-boarding and request for supplies/repairs.
5. May be assigned/rotated across functions Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
College Degree, preferably in Business Management
2-3 year work experience, preferably in an executive assistant role supporting a senior executive
- Task orientation skills - excellent sense of priority, organization, and management of number of sensitive and important issues simultaneously
- Secretarial Skills - proficient in Microsoft Office software and record keeping. Advanced Level of Proficiency in MS Outlook
- Interpersonal skills - Can independently handle both oral and written business correspondences for regular information/data gathering and follow-ups
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top