Employer Brand Associate
161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Employer Brand Associate
The Employer (Talent) Brand Associate will be responsible for enhancing and establishing our talent brand with a comprehensive multi-channel approach, to ultimately attract great talent into our business. This requires thinking outside of the box to build a strong brand voice integrated across all channels including new online avenues, social media platforms, mobile, digital media/video, marketing collateral, and events.
You'll be a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, executing on employer brand and recruitment marketing activities that support our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and manage ongoing content updates, including copy, creative, and digital media to keep the employment brand experience fresh, engaging, and relevant. You'll assess content effectiveness, and drive alignment between marketing campaigns, user experiences, and KPIs.
- Oversee the planning & execution of calendar of 'events' to enhance our physical presence in the Talent communities we need to attract, for the purposes of establishing our brand & bringing new talent into our business.
- Coordinate with event organizers, associate volunteers (attendees) and third parties to drive the impact we desire through branded presence/collateral (stands/giveaways etc).
- Act as a consultant to speakers and attendees to maximize our presence at each event, build content & coordinate briefings/training to equip speakers/attendees.
- Lead cross functional virtual team to shape our event activity & to support the delivery
- Own and drive the recruitment website - ensuring it is market leading in design and experience to reinforce our talent brand and attract talent into our organisation
- Leverage network in the business to elicit content for website
- Develop and lead the implementation of integrated campaigns through online and offline channels
- Work with Marketing, Communications and HR teams to evolve the talent brand (look and feel), Employee Value Proposition and campaigns
- Develop and implement approach for a creative social media strategy (campaigns and always on content) across all social media channels for the target talent and influencer audiences
- Launch new and emerging platforms as well asmaintaining/enhancingexisting ones
- Produce innovative well written copy in a timely manner relevant for social platforms
- Support in the production of Award submissions (on behalf of HR and Communications), ensuring that our EVP is well represented
- Develop approach for & manage ongoing activity to monitor and analyse the performance of Capital One's social and marketing campaigns using appropriate tools.
- Partner with our Diversity and Inclusion Team to ensure all content aligns with D&I strategy and how we can brand ourselves in untapped talent markets in this space
- Refresh and maintain all campus program & onboarding activity collateral
- Proactively network / manage the relationships with Recruitment media advertising/Brand vendors and partners to Capital One
- Ensure Capital One brandguidelines/procurementguidelines are followed in talent brand activity
- Develop robustrelations/partnershipwith the Talent Acquisition & Internal Communications teams/PR/Digital Marketing teams and Brand alongside key stakeholders across the wider business
What we're looking for:
- You have at least 2 years of Marketing experience in consumer or employer branding
What would be great for you to have:
- 1-2 years of Employer Branding experience
- Agency experience working with Employer Brands
- You've ran end to end branding campaigns
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Back to top