Director, Workforce Management
Oliver Evans (18222), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Director, Workforce Management
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company - and a great place to work.
This role will be responsible for the Retail and Direct Bank Contact Centers Workforce Management & Experience Teams with responsibilities that include:
- Headcount (Supply) & Demand Forecasting and Planning
- Bank Contact Center Budget Process and Execution
- Long Term Supply, hiring & footprint strategy
- Schedule Creation/ Flexibility / Optimization
- Associate Off-Phone Time Strategy
- Management and Continuous Improvement of our Workforce Management System (Teleopti)
- Real-Time Capacity Management of the Retail and Direct Bank Contact Centers (Schedule Management and Strategy, Real-Time Diagnostics / Levers, Event Planning and Readiness)
This person will work closely with key stakeholders including Finance, Product, Contact Center Senior Leadership, and other constituents to develop the capacity plan. The Director will also play an integral part in diagnosing trends and analyzing information to drive innovative staffing strategies beyond the day to day management of the budget and capacity planning activities.
The Director will be responsible for identifying leading edge solutions in the workforce space to improve the nimbleness and resiliency of our staff. These innovations will lead to lower usage of real-time levers, improved demand forecasting including events, and clarity of risk and opportunities to better manage the call center. This role will support the Customer Success & Solutions Team operations leadership team to execute on these and other key strategic initiatives. The director will also play a key role in connecting to the larger enterprise to leverage best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Workforce Management or at least 2 years of experience in Capacity Planning
- At least 2 years of experience in Process Management
- At least 2 years of experience in People Management
- At least 2 years of experience in Strategic Planning
- Master's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management
- 5+ years of experience in People Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top