Director, HR Consulting ~ US Card
West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Director, HR Consulting ~ US Card
Are you interested in joining a team of best-in-class HR consulting leaders who enable game-changing business results by providing programs and solutions that unleash greatness in our associates? Here at Capital One you have the opportunity to work in an environment in which the business truly values the strategic HR partnership. If you have a passion for shaping the overall people strategy for the business and want to be part of a winning team, then look no further! We work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where one's contributions are recognized, successes are elevated and effort is rewarded.
Capital One provides a fast paced, dynamic environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance that others will desire. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company - and one of the best companies to work for.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Consult with client teams to deliver an HR strategy that is aligned with the needs of the Card business
- Lead the delivery and acceptance of core HR processes (i.e., Associate Satisfaction, Performance Management, Staffing, Leadership Development and Change Management) across client areas
- Coach senior leaders on key areas such as leadership, teamwork, strategy, etc.
- Collaborate with HR partner groups on the design of key HR programs: provide feedback, input, and change management considerations to ensure that end products are relevant, applicable and achieve desired end results
- Provide coaching, guidance and action planning on Diversity and Inclusion;
- Collaborate with HR Partners in support of the overall Card organization (Compensation, Training, Recruiting and Communications) to design and deliver on key strategic projects
- Drive performance management and monitor and analyze key HR performance indicators including attrition and recruiting statistics
- Provide innovative and creative solutions with a willingness to push and challenge for transformative work
- Some travel required
- Bachelor's degree or Military experience
- At least 7 years of client facing experience or at least 7 years of consulting experience or a combination of both
- Master's Degree
- Professional Human Resources Certification or Senior Professional Human Resources certification or Coaching certification
- At least 8 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- At least 10 years of client facing experience or 10 years of consulting experience or a combination of the two
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Back to top