Digital Product Manager - CRM - Capital One Investing
1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Digital Product Manager – CRM – Capital One Investing
Capital One is seeking a Digital Product Manager to drive the vision and roadmap for the development of new Digital Tools and CRM capabilities for the Capital One Investing business.
This is a great opportunity to build out the next generation of digital experiences for our Capital One Investing Advisors and lead the company through the next stage of growth by developing and integrating new capabilities to support our sales and customer engagement strategy.
You will lead an Agile team to build world-class experiences and help digitally transform Capital One Investing. As a Product Manager, you will drive the roadmap development of new technical solutions that reimagine the client and Advisor experiences ,.
At Capital One, we think big and do big things. We are a Top-10 bank by deposits and a high-tech company, scientific laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand all in one that reaches tens of millions of consumers.
Capital One Investing is committed to building off this legacy and has assembled a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers. This is a high-impact role that will move the business forward.
The right candidate will be able to integrate solid product, UX and business understanding with in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds, Data Architecture, API capabilities, Business Process and Workflow. We need a strong, seasoned, Product Manager who has experience leading Agile development teams and influencing business and technical leaders.
You will collaborate with Designers, Developers, and business partners including Brand, Marketing, Business Analysis, and Sales & Operations to build capabilities and experiences to support an aggressive agenda to make Capital One Investing a national leader in the digitally enabled financial advisory and investment advice space.
- Understand the long-term vision and key drivers of the Capital One Investing business and map that vision to a foundational set of Salesforce capabilities
- Analyze, define, and communicate product roadmaps that align with business objectives
- Establish new engagement models informed by understanding the business vision
- Articulate and illustrate user experiences, use cases and user stories
- Work directly with users on the business and technical side to understand needs, gaps and opportunities
- Work effectively with business and technical leaders, developers, product managers, and others to execute on a holistic product vision
- Work with end users, designers and cross-functional teams to translate business needs into functional requirements
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- You have a passion for operational excellence and an ability to design simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You are the type of person that understands that sometimes you have to roll up your sleeves to build great products.
- You can communicate business requirements to technical teams and vice versa.
- You can lead teams to create prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate value and power to end users.
- You can work with a diverse team with unwavering professionalism.
- You can positively represent our brand.
- You can build a business case using both quantitative and qualitative drivers and are equally comfortable defending this case to business and technology leadership.
- You should be passionate and curious about the technology-driven world, and empathetic to solving our end user needs.
- You’re going to be working with a strong team in a new group; with audacious goals… you must be comfortable with ambiguity– and love building things.
- You will support existing features, roll out new capabilities and identify new and creative ways to leverage our platforms and digital applications to build scalable solutions that enable new revenue growth and drive advisor efficiencies.
- You are not afraid to fail but are confident in your abilities because you have a demonstrated record of success launching successful products and / or features
- Great translator; able to speak the language of technology and of business teams.
- Experience with process re-engineering and business process management.
- Technical understanding of basic systems architecture and networking.
- Ability to prioritize a large and diverse set of tasks and responsibilities to manage the needs and requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- Robust understanding of the technology, security, and infrastructure underpinnings required for cloud-based services; brings sufficient technical knowledge to understand what is possible and inform key product design decisions
- Creative thinker, open to idea exploration with strong human centered and lean startup inspired problem solving abilities
- Experience in the brokerage, investing or wealth management space
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience
- At least 3 years of experience working with development teams in a fast-paced environment
- At least 3 years of Agile delivery experience
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 5+ years of Digital Product Management experience
- 4+ years of team management experience
- 3+ years of experience managing vendor relationships
- 3+ years Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Director, Digital Product Marketing
Mazen is transforming the financial industry, one groundbreaking product at a time. By applying imaginative marketing techniques, Mazen shines the spotlight on Capital One’s most impactful financial technologies.
Back to top