Digital Product Manager
Nottingham Trent House (95002), United Kingdom, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Digital Product Manager
We issued our very first credit card way back in 1996, and have since grown to become one of the UK's top ten card providers.
From day one, our business has been about helping people succeed with credit: from innovative tools like our QuickCheck eligibility checker, to the way we're driving positive change across the finance industry. It's no wonder we're the only card provider with a 4-star rated credit card from Fairbanking.
Recognised by Glassdoor as one of the 'Best Places to Work 2018 and 2019', we are on a mission to change banking for good.
What you'll do;
- Work closely with development teams, designers, and others to deliver features that are delightful and vital to the lives of credit card consumers across all walks of life
- Learn about (or grow your knowledge on) how credit works so you can help us to disrupt it from the inside out
- Integrate business analytics and operational excellence in every aspect of design and development, and define metrics to measure the success of products
- Help define overall product roadmap for the business goal you'll contribute to
- Maintain a rigorously human-centred approach to designing customer interactions
What we're looking for;
- You have experience and shown success identifying business opportunities and translating them into consumer products, ideally in technology or digital arenas
- You bring a commercial approach, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- You are willing and excited to get into the guts of a completely data-driven, highly regulated industry with a lot of existing complexity
- You work well with diverse teams, partnering across the organisation to navigate an ambiguous and quickly changing environment
- You have a deep technical expertise leverage it to identify and creatively solve business problems
What's in it for you;
- Bring us all this - and you'll be handsomely rewarded with a role contributing to the product roadmap an organisation committed to transformation
- We offer high performers strong and diverse career progression, investing heavily in developing great people through our Capital One University training programmes (and appropriate external providers)
- Immediate access to our core benefits including pension scheme, bonus, generous holiday entitlement and private medical insurance - with flexible benefits available including season-ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and enhanced parental leave
- Open-plan workspaces and facilities designed to inspire and support you. Our Nottingham head-office has a fully-serviced gym, subsidised restaurant, mindfulness and music rooms. In London, you can heighten your mood with a run on our rooftop running track or an espresso at the Workshop Coffee café
- Find out more through our UK careers site (http://www.capitalonecareers.co.uk/) or by exploring the@IAmCapitalOne Twitter page
Capital One is committed to diversity in the workplace.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
JyotisanaSenior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top