Digital Product Manager
Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Digital Product Manager
The Digital Customer Experience team is in need of Product Owners. The Product Owners will help us create a deliver a best-in-class online experience for our credit card customers. These individuals will constantly be thinking through the customer experience while overseeing the development of digital experience (or enhancing existing ones). The individual will help shape and execute the product strategy that meets our Enterprise and Card business agendas, engage in market research and business case development, ensure adherence to the Agile Scrum process, and own the development, delivery and growth of our digital services.
- Develop and prioritize product requirements for new products/services, as well as enhancements / change requirements for existing products/services to meet changing business, market, customer and competitor needs
- Own the development, delivery and maintenance of your products/services by leading cross-functional teams consisting of IT, operations, business analysis, customer service, marketing, and stakeholders from different business units
- Own the health of your digital products, and track performance by supporting the development of appropriate metrics and measurements
- Research new digital technologies and standards to evolve our current digital capabilities and build new ones
- Analyze information to make decisions and/or influence change
- Represent function to external stakeholders
- Maintain close working relationship with our business partners and other cross-organizational partners
What you bring:
- Experience developing Web-based software, ideally via Lean/Agile scrum methodology Passion for customers and a demonstrated focus on customer experience
- Energy, motivation, and commitment to drive to results in a challenging, fast-paced environment. The Digital team is a start-up within an established and successful company.
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work internally across all teams as well as externally with partners and vendors
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail
- Strong bias toward action
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Banking / Financial Services is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top