Plano 5 (31065), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Associates will be responsible for following federal, state and local regulations around privacy and must be able to recognize exposure and minimize risk to the customer and Capital One. The ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment while displaying sound judgment in decision making.
- Make outbound calls on Recoveries account.
- Provide quality customer experiences on inbound calls.
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation to accounts.
- Maintain superior quality assurance results.
- Servicing accounts by investigating problems and finding resolutions to create a positive customer experience.
- Conducts extensive customer interaction via inbound and outbound calls.
- Updates account information and complete appropriate documentation.
- Perform account level research.
- Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities.
Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Half Hour Lunches on Mon. & Fri.
Overtime offered as needed
- This is a bilingual (Spanish language) position
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Proficient in G-Suite
- At least 6 months experience in a customer service call center environment
- Associate's Degree.
- 1 year experience in Financial Services
- 1 year experience a in Customer Service Call Center environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top