Dealer Funding Coordinator
Plano 6 (31066), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Dealer Funding Coordinator
Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy working behind the scenes in an administrative position? Speed, accuracy, and finesse can help boost your performance as a Funding Analyst. As a Funding Analyst, you will review, verify, and process loan documentation to assist Capital One customers. You will make outbound phone calls to gather and verify loan information with customers and other business partners in order to process loan funding, payments, underwriting, and change of ownership. Expect to work in a fun, fast paced environment, where monthly goals are recognized and encouraged.
Ability to work Monday through Friday, 10am to 7pm, with potential opportunity to move up in shift after 1 year in tenure as well as the ability to work overtime, including some Saturdays (voluntary).
- Gather and verify loan documentation, which could include making outbound phone calls to loan customers and business partners
- Process data entry for loan information
- Handle a case-load of loans to process funding and underwriting, and verification of documentation
- Identify, document, and correct identified errors with loan documentation and loan process and programs
- Ensure accuracy and highest quality assurance standards
A likely match for this position is an energetic and fun individual who has effective communication skills. Strong multitasking, efficient typing, and attention to detail will also serve as valuable skills within this fast-paced position. Individuals who have strengths in quality assurance and process management may also be a solid match. We are seeking positive people, who think problem solving is fun.
- High School diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- Proficient in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Associates Degree in Business or military experience
- 6 months of Automotive Funding experience
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Fluent in Spanish (written & vocal)
- 36 Typed Words Per Minute
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top