Nottingham Trent House (95002), United Kingdom, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a passion for data, an interest in analytics and a drive for results. You will be joining a team that work with stakeholders from across the business in a challenging, fast paced environment. Candidates should be able to cope with multiple priorities, seek to improve process and show an aptitude for problem solving and technical skills.
- Develop and deploy key business detective controls and requirements through the use of SQL
- Provide analytical support to uncover, investigate and resolve customer impacting issues
- Work as part of a team to advise on and shape transformational operational strategies, which could be linked to a range of areas including call centres, complaints and communication fulfilment
- Resolve operational queries that require the use of data and analysis
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years' experience in an analytical role
- Strong knowledge of SQL is essential
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders from across the business to achieve results
- Experience working within operational analytics is preferred but not essential
- Experience working within financial services is preferred but not essential
Capital One is committed to diversity in the workplace.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top