Cyber Process Manager
7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Cyber Process Manager
The Capital One Cyber team is rethinking the way the world approaches cyber security by experimenting and innovating in our quest to safeguard 65 million customers. We are looking for an independent self-starter that can deliver high-quality products and provide strategic and logistical support for our organization.
We are forward leaning, inventive and self-motivated, and we're passionate about security. We get excited when building solutions that protect our associates and our customers. We need analysts, product managers, decision scientists, designers, relationship managers, engineers, and communicators committed to using intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical skills to deliver unparalleled experiences to our customers.
It takes a group of people with a broad range of skills to do that well, and we need to keep all those people aligned, connected, and passionate about our work. That's where you come in - you will partner closely with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Cyber Chief of Staff and strategic advisor to the CISO to provide comprehensive meeting preparation and event coordination in support of the enterprise cyber program.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in process management or project management
- At least 2 years of experience in communications or copywriting
- Master's degree
- 1+ year of experience working directly with senior level executives
- 1+ year of experience in the field of Information Security or Cybersecurity
- Experience working with GSuite products (Mail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, Slides)
How you'll help us succeed:
- Coordinate and review daily, weekly, and monthly CISO meeting schedule in partnership with the executive admin, strategic advisor to the CISO, and Cyber chief of staff
- Provide input to the CISO on strategic event coordination to ensure the CISO is prepared for and present in the right meetings
- Maintain critical documents and artifacts that are fundamental for the management of our cyber organization
- Manage the cyber action tracker to ensure that tasks and major deliverables are completed to move the organizational mission forward
- Lead and own oversight of smaller process improvement work, collaborating with teammates on larger initiatives
You should have:
- A customer-centric perspective while also understanding higher-level business objectives
- The ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- A clear understanding of tone and the flexibility to quickly adapt your communication style
- A collaborative spirit combined with a passion for creating the best possible experience for your teammates and customers
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and a history of building and maintaining strong working relationships
You should be:
- A "can do" person - you lead with yes, considering what's possible, not what's probable
- A tenacious problem solver - you partner with your customers to understand their intent and goals, develop plans that meet their needs, and relentlessly pursue options to deliver stellar results
- Able to participate in brainstorming sessions, and driven enough to follow-up with your ideas
- A stickler for detail, you can quickly and creatively solve for whatever gets thrown your way
- A master juggler, you are unafraid to alert the ringmaster before you let anything fall through
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top