Customer Service Specialist
4800 NW 1st St (73001), United States of America, Lincoln, Nebraska
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Customer Service Specialist
From the Lincoln, NE customer care center, we passionately serve one of our primary partners, Cabela's and their CLUB Members, and deliver innovative programs to help them enjoy the outdoor lifestyle. Our associates have an appreciation and respect for the outdoor lifestyle which the Cabela's CLUB card supports, but experience in camping, hunting, and fishing are not required. Our Lincoln facility is located in the N.W. area of Lincoln near the Highlands.
The financial/banking facility is located near the Highlands (NW 1st and Superior Street): 4800 NW 1st St, Lincoln, NE 68521
Hiring Evening Hours (Schedules will range between 12:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.). Hiring for both full time (40 hours/week) and part time (25 hours/week) schedules.
- In addition to having a passion for delivering WOW customer experiences that leave lasting impressions and build loyalty, successful candidates do the following:
- Execute customer requests including updating information, troubleshooting problems, providing information, and processing payments.
- Educate customers on how to get the most out of available products and services, and use available tools to avoid potential future problems.
- Act as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with customers and departments across Capital One to achieve desired outcomes by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Act as the voice of the customer within Capital One
- Maintain awareness of security and regulatory guidelines to remain compliant to relevant policies and procedures. View confidential and sensitive materials and information, and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Represent the customer care team on projects and participate in meetings and other assigned tasks as requested.
- Be an exceptional problem solver, maintaining knowledge of our foundational technology and being able to use multiple systems and applications interchangeably.
- While this is primarily a phone oriented role, you might also communicate with customers through written correspondence.
- Passion about our core values
- Long-term focus regarding the company's vision
- Personal initiative assuming responsibility and ownership
- Customer-focused behavior
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication
- Standards of integrity, personal work ethic and continuous involvement in self-education and development
- Ability to positively and effectively influence decision-making within the organization
- Ability to learn quickly
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification or Military Experience
- One year experience in customer service, call center, or financial services
- Experience in Microsoft Office
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top