Customer Service Experience Advocate
Tulsa Eastgate (33003), United States of America, Tulsa, Oklahoma
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Customer Service Experience Advocate
Imagine a day at a typical bank... now throw that image away. Welcome to a new idea in banking. Here at Capital One, we're redefining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers' everyday lives - not the other way around.
Our Auto Finance Servicing team has been hard at work building best-in-class online and digital account management tools to better serve our nearly 3 million customers, and we need digitally savvy ambassadors in our Tulsa, OK call center to help spread the word.
We're not just looking to fill open positions - we seek outgoing, passionate people who really want to be a part of this whole reimagined banking experience. How cool would it be to tell your friends that you're a Digital Genius at one of the most recognized banks in America?
If we've caught your attention, read on!
- Are you the one that people turn to when they need help getting online or using mobile apps?
- Are you the first in line to wait for the latest smartphone upgrade?
- Have you mastered using your smartphone, tablet and laptop all at the same time while keeping up a conversation with your friends? P.S. don't do this while driving...safety first!!
- Are you naturally curious and have a zest for learning?
Seriously now, if you're nodding along and like what you're reading, let's talk.
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm
- Take an active role in educating customers about our online and mobile account servicing benefits
- Use a conversation based approach to uncover customer needs using open-ended questions - after all, scripts are for robots
- Guide customers through the online enrollment process
- Assist customers with self-serve payment options through the Capital One website, mobile app or even Alexa - Amazon's cool new digital assistant
- Perform multiple tasks / navigate multiple systems simultaneously to service the customer's account or troubleshoot their questions and issues
- Build trust and confidence with our customers that we are there to help serve their needs and reach their financial goals
- Strive for first call resolution, but be prepared to make occasional call backs at the customer's request to provide further assistance
- Own your personal development to achieve job proficiency, meet performance goals and independently keep your own technical know-how up to date
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Associate or Bachelor Degree
- At least 3 years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Above average typing skills (40+ words per minute)
- At least 3 years of experience servicing customers using a smartphone or tablet
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top