Customer Service Coordinator
Nottingham Trent House (95002), United Kingdom, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Customer Service Coordinator
The Real-Time Service Coordinator supports the business to manage global service real time, using pre agreed frameworks & informed decisions to obtain the best service results. You'll be coordinating the effective use of the available resources, helping validate and raise operational related incidents that impact our ability to deliver a 'world class customer service'.
You will support planning and delivery of service targets for inbound, outbound and non phone Contact Centre's, covering all areas of our operation, with the opportunity to work more closely with individual areas when you become more experienced. In your role you will be working closely with all areas within the business, managing communication between off shore suppliers, operations management, on shore agents and IT technical teams. Working as part of a team of 6 you will need to be flexible in terms of shifts.
The key processes include Global Inbound Service monitoring and management, delivery and real-time management of outbound dialling strategy. To raise, understand the impact, co-ordinate and manage activities for IT incidents including when to escalate appropriately. To being a key liaison for all UK Ops Duty Managers both on and off shore for real time Capacity, and IT questions, and queries.
Major Job Duties
- Support achievement of agreed KPI's/SLAs for Operational areas
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the main business drivers, costs, systems & markets for all business areas supported within the Contact Centres and support implementation of new initiatives.
- Act as reference point of escalation for Planning / Resourcing / Scheduling / ongoing Incidents queries, requests or approvals, ensuring that they are effectively resolved.
- Complete data management and administration tasks, including Joiners - Movers - Leavers, processing Schedule changes, on the day exceptions and re-planning, import and export data extracts.
- Makes recommendations to and drive to support continuous improvement of OP & R team processes, use of WFM / MI / Telephony technologies and Contact Centre ways of working.
- Ops Incident Management process execution - ensure incidents are raised and managed accurately in line with process, liaising with Suppliers and UK CC's to provide updates, and co-ordinate Manager/ IT instructions.
- Support key internal and external stakeholder relationships, across Operations and IT both onshore and offshore, for all matters related to the forecasts, plans, schedules, incidents and analysis.
Type of Work Experience:
- Experience in multiple disciplines across Contact Centre data entry, Scheduling, Real-Time intervention, Incident Management and Analysis in a competitive environment.
- Thrives in a fast paced, results orientated environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business and commercial discipline in executing plans / instructions.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders across OP& R teams and numerous other areas of the Capital One business, particularly Operations.
- A track record of promoting a culture of continuous improvement building external references.
- Knowledge and awareness of UK Financial Services, ideally credit cards.
Operational hours of the team are Monday to Friday 07.30 - 21.00, Saturday & Sunday 08.30 - 18.00. Our candidate will work within our operational hours on a shift basis.
Capital One is committed to diversity in the workplace.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Back to top