Client Support Specialist II
NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Client Support Specialist II
Commercial Client Support Specialist II supporting the Commercial Real Estate portfolio. Looking for a seasoned team oriented individual that is self-motivated, customer focused and driven to change banking for good. Individual would be required to balance operational and relationship based solutions while delivering an industry leading customer experience to top tier clients in a high paced and professional environment. Responsibilities include Customer Experience, Partner/Portfolio Support, Regulatory and Data Maintenance and Client Support Team Projects and Initiatives. Individual would need to possess prior banking experience, time management, problem-solving and communication skills.
The Client Support Specialist II is directly accountable for:
- Ensuring each of their dedicated clients receives a superior service experience that acts as a differentiator in the commercial banking market.
- Providing dedicated support to their aligned Relationship Manager(s) and serve as secondary client contact associate in the Relationship Managers' absence to the client decision-maker and a primary point-of-contact for the client day to day operator.
- Owns all servicing aspects of the relationships, performing key servicing and front-office operational activities including advances/ paydowns, loan maintenance, opening and closing Deposit Accounts accurately and in compliance with AML and CIP regulations, ensuring the data integrity across all critical systems.
- Primary liaison on behalf of the client with all partners (Loan Closing, Loan Ops, Treasury Management, Underwriting and any other department that has direct or indirect impact on the client) advocates to drive critical and timely problem resolution.
- Routinely profile customers and initiate recommendations with the Relationship Manager and/or key sales partners (e.g. Treasury sales) to properly onboard, service and review the Relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Engage in advisory conversations with the day to day operator to ensure clients routine servicing needs are met and we are retaining/expanding the servicing aspects of the relationship.
- Focus on portfolio revenue trends to not only ensure internal portfolio data is accurate but also to investigate client behavior to prevent unwanted attrition and find new product / service opportunities
- Monitor clients who are Past Due to identify root cause, assist in recovery, and ensure accuracy of bank-assessed fees.
- Knowledge of Treasury Products and Services
- Maintaining credit and customer files up-to-date with current and required information.
- Ensure daily Vector/Overdraft reporting is completed timely while balancing operational risk and customer experience.
- Review compliance reports and compile data for HMDA, Reg B and CRA.
- Support the bankers with sales related activities, including assistance with industry research, preparing materials (e.g. pitch books), managing accuracy of opportunity pipeline, and supporting RFP requests
- A Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of banking experience
- At least 2 years of client service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top