Client Support Specialist II
NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Client Support Specialist II
Commercial Client Support Specialist II supporting the CRE Boston Portfolio, inclusive of REIT, RIEF, and Agency Warehousing. Looking for a seasoned team oriented individual that is self-motivated, customer focused and driven to change banking for good. Individual would be required to balance operational and relationship based solutions while delivering an industry leading customer experience to top tier clients in a high paced and professional environment. Responsibilities include Customer Experience, Partner/Portfolio Support, Regulatory and Data Maintenance and Client Support Team Projects and Initiatives. Individual would need to possess prior banking experience, time management, problem-solving and communication skills.
The Client Support Specialist is directly accountable for:
- Driving an industry leading service experience for clients.
- Primary contact for management and timely resolution of all service related activities for their assigned portfolio.
- Opening and closing Deposit Accounts accurately and in compliance with KYC, AML and CIP regulations.
- Initiating and coordinating Treasury Management Product set-ups, implementation and closings.
- Responsible for advances/pay downs and loan maintenance for loan clients.
- Ensure daily Vector/Overdraft reporting is completed timely while balancing operational risk and customer experience.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to deepen and enhance current banking relationships.
- Assisting Relationship Manager (RM) and Cash Management Executive (CME) teams with problem resolution. Serve as secondary point of contact for the Relationship Managers and Cash Management Executives.
- Primary liaison with the Loan Administration, Loan Operations, Treasury Management, Underwriting, and any other department that has direct or indirect impact on the client.
- Knowledge of Treasury Products and Services
Regulatory and Data Maintenance
- Responsible for monitoring and compliance of established Policy and Procedures of the Commercial Bank.
- Providing APT, CBRO and AML with requests in a timely manner.
- Review compliance reports and compile data for HMDA, Reg. B and CRA.
- Facilitating Data Maintenance Routines to maintain data integrity and accuracy of the assigned portfolio in all bank systems.
- Providing the Deal Team (RM, CME and UW) with customer impacting initiates and projects throughout the bank.
- Maintaining credit and customer files up-to-date with current and required information.
- Responsible for monitoring and adherence of items on Past Due reports (Signature, ACH, Insurance, etc.)
Client Service and Support Team
- Actively participate as a member of Client Support Team.
- Additional responsibilities include projects, participation in Bank initiatives and training as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of Banking experience
- At least 3 years of Customer Service experience
- At least 3 years of Commercial Real Estate servicing.
- At least 2 years of specialized industry knowledge.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top