Client Lead, Campus Recruiting
Locations: VA - McLean, United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Client Lead, Campus Recruiting
With 12 different programs and over 1,500 hires, Campus Recruiting is a critical pipeline for talent at Capital One. Through proactive sourcing, innovative events, and close partnership with the business, we recruit diverse talent who will be our future leaders. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. We are looking for leaders who will challenge the status quo and develop their teams, all while providing a world-class candidate experience. If you are passionate about people and looking to make an impact on both our candidates and associates then apply today!
Principal Associate Client Lead, Campus Recruiting
Lead all recruiting activities for a regional Tech recruiting team that may include multiple locations. Assist team with candidate management through the recruiting and selection process, manage client relationships, and complete projects that enhance the recruiting experience. Lead other recruiters and be identified as a subject-matter expert for recruitment type activities (risk, systems, sourcing, client management, etc.). Keep abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Client management - working with hiring managers, group or organization leads, campus programs teams, and other key stakeholders to understand recruiting needs and developing strategy to meet hiring goals
- Candidate management - helping your team of recruiters in developing and executing sourcing plans to identify and recruit people with skills matching the hiring needs, and creating relationships with candidates to facilitate process and offer accept
- Leading a team of recruiters and/ or coordinators
- Ad hoc Project work - lead miscellaneous department projects
- Administrative tasks - Workday, and other recruiting technologies necessary to fulfill on the role
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Recruiting including full life cycle, research, and sourcing
- At least 2 years of experience in Client Management
- Experience with leading a team of direct reports
- Proficiency in recruiting systems
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top