Client Development, Senior Manager
McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Client Development, Senior Manager
As a Senior Manager, Client Development- Credit Card Partnerships at Capital One, you will apply your management and analytical skills to help drive and support a business and build strong relationships with our Partners. Our partners are other organizations that rely on us to develop and grow a branded credit card program that will support and grow the partner's business. You will be a part of a team with world-class professionals to develop, test and implement strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you'll do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation. Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: - Strategy Development: the ability to take ideas around new initiatives, evaluate their likelihood of success and get them launched.
- Execution of strategies: Execute business strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for Capital One in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory behavior. Manage and sequence delivery of business intent, build business requirements and execute against the strategy agreed upon with the partner. Oversee multiple projects and programs concurrently.
- Product development: Exhibit the ability to define the product value proposition and then develop new marketing channels to drive volume and business results
- Team leadership: You may also be responsible for managing cross-functional team members who indirectly report to you. Coach and mentor associates throughout the organization with a goal of developing and retaining talent at Capital One - Relationship management: Develop strong relationships with our partners and influence them to reach mutually beneficial outcomes to our joint business problems - Marketing: Lead marketing efforts in partnership with Capital One's marketing teams for select partner products. Build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as breakthrough technology and concepts designed to deliver on new go-to-market strategies - Credit Risk: Identify step-change improvements in credit performance by connecting drivers of future consumer credit trends to historical behavior
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience performing Quantitative and Qualitative Business Analysis
- At least 3 years of People Management experience
- At least 3 years of Client Management experience
- Master's Degree or military experience
- 5 years of People Management experience
- 5 years Client Management experience
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- 5 years of experience performing Quantitative and Qualitative Business Analysis
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top