Call Recording Platform Engineer
Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Call Recording Platform Engineer
Here at Capital One, we nurture an environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, all guided by our Shared Values, come together to learn from each other and why Capital One is among the "100 Best Companies to Work For."
As part of a team that takes responsibility for Capital One's Voice needs, you will play an integral part in advancing Capital One's Networking eco-system and culture of technical excellence. You'll make a key contribution by providing quality day-to-day operational support for a robust suite of professional voice systems. Championing this creates ample opportunities for your growth in the form of working within cross-functional teams, on a constant stream of new challenges, and alongside other very talented technologists, all of which require you to continually innovate and grow with an evolving set of technologies.
If you're just looking for "a job", this probably isn't the place for you. We don't do complacency. We stretch the boundaries of the possible. We're looking for people who are always looking to grow and learn. We are seeking highly creative and intellectually curious Voice Engineers, at all levels, who are passionate about Voice, Networking, and all things geeky.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Design, implement, and configure NICE 4.1, Engage and Cloud Call Recording solutions.
- Provide third level support to Operations and Delivery to drive incident resolution
- Recommend improvements in hardware and software to drive platform stability
- Perform Sizing and Capacity management of NICE Call recording
- Design / enhance call recording rules and related configuration,
- Define Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming requirements
- Consult on high severity incidents and complex work orders
- Create and maintain documentation as needed such as Technical Design documents, Bill of Materials, etc.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of NICE upgrades, patches and enhancements.
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning in voice environment to minimize work disruption.
- Consult on preventive maintenance activities to ensure platform stability
- Identify opportunities to drive platform efficiencies
- Partner with Operations on issues related to NICE on premise and Cloud Call Recording platforms
- Coordinate, test, and implement applications and technology through projects and initiatives.
- Proactively manage platform and component lifecycle to ensure stability and interoperability (at points of integration)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with our teams, leaders, customers, stakeholders, vendors, and other teams, solving complex business problems together
- We're looking for self-starters, those who can work independently, with and across teams, and regardless of role or level, people with leadership and mentoring skills, freely sharing their knowledge, supporting an agile team environment and mutual growth
- We seek and value talent magnets, creative technologists and change agents
- If you have not figured out yet this place is really running fast and hard. Looking to punch a clock? Turn back. Come here and expect to get things done!!
- You're fungible, and for that matter, fun!
- Insatiably Curious. You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to contribute ideas. You can work at a tiny crack until you've broken open the whole nut
- You're not intimated by challenges
- You love learning new technologies, working with strong teams and mentoring others
- We're seeking someone super passionate about their craft, particularly all things Voice and hyper-focused on delivering world-class solutions on an aggressive schedule. Is this you? We invite you to apply.
- Bachelor Degree or Military Experience
- At least 1 years of experience managing IP Telephony systems for call center services in both an outsourced and insourced service model.
- At least 1 years of experience configuring, supporting, installing and troubleshooting NICE 4.X
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- NICE certifications
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- At least 1-year experience working in ITIL Framework, Agile methodology or similar operational and project models
- At least 1 years of experience with VoIP & SIP Trunking
- At least 1 years of experience with NICE and Avaya or Cisco CUCM integrations
- At least 2 years of experience in designing, configuring, supporting, installing and troubleshooting Nice or Verint
- At least 2 years of application database experience with SQL queries and reporting tools
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top